Monday, August 2, 2010

Have I Gone To Heaven?


Pop-Tarts to Open First Ever Shop and Cafe in Times Sq.

Are you freakin' kidding me? Now I have TWO reasons to go to New York. I hope they franchise up the wazzoo and one of these make it to my town. Customized boxes of all my favorite flavors? Beautiful.

"Please join us at this exclusive “behind-the-foil” opportunity the evening before doors open to the public. Help us celebrate the opening of Pop-Tarts’ first-ever retail store and experience its one-of-a-kind interactive elements, including:
- samplings from the Pop-Tarts World Café;
-the Varietizer, which creates customized boxes of Pop-Tarts that feature your favorite flavors
-the Customization Station, which helps you design your very own Pop-Tarts T-shirt."


http://ny.eater.com/tags/pop-tarts-world-cafe

5 comments:

Pat Tillett said...

a pop-tart store? I'm ready to go...

Kal said...

What a great time we live in.

Gemma said...

Awh dam- could they not have opened this when i was in new york? As much as i love pop tarts i don't think i could justify this journey

Mike D. said...

Kal, you are the best. I live in NY and don't know about these things. Same with the pizza cones... thank you my friend. Should you ever be in NYC, a beer on me is in your future for all the good noms you tip me off on!!! Later... I'll let you know how the place is.

Kal said...

Thanks Mike. I do because I love. And Gemma, if you won't fly across the ocean for Pop Tarts then maybe I never really knew you at all.