Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Another Worthy Award


The flood of these awards were drying up at the old Cave of Cool recently. Maybe summer is not awards season and a torrent of these will come at me in the fall. It's bad enough that I still get snubbed by the Oscar, Tony, Grammy, Emmy, Playmate of the Year, and Most Awesome Blog committees year after year. I just want to be loved.

Fortunately the Invisible Seductress (who you really want to see because she is cuter than a kitty in a beret) has felt my pain from across the continent and has bestowed upon me this award. I may send it along or just greedily keep it for myself. I love these awards because they are a sincere reflection of the love my readers have for the little things I do. And what more does a person need than that

13 comments:

Pat Tillett said...

congrats on some more "bisquits and gravy!

baygirl32 said...

I'll vote for you as playmate of the year any day~

Congrats

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Thanks baygirl - I did ACE the swimsuit and pj competitions so this may be my year.

Tgoette said...

Congratulations on yet another award, Cal! It is most certainly deserved. And a great title btw. If there was an award for humility I'm sure you'd own that one too! LOL!

Kal said...

If there was a reward for humility I would have already MADE it for myself. Don't spoil the moment. The sun can shine on multiple dog's asses in a day. Your time will come, I promise.

The Invisible Seductress said...

xoxoxo

you like my lipstick?

..winks..You deserve more but I am poor..

Cheeseboy said...

Wow, that is a very colorful and sensual one. Congrats.

Kal said...

Seductress, the only thing I need from you is your words that make me smile.

Kal said...

And yes Cheeseboy, she is the rainbow in my heart. And yes, I did just write that.

Drake said...

Congrats..i guess
*shuffles feet*
I never get awards anymore *sniff* and and my Macabre Drive-In Theater has never won one!

*pouts*

everybody on Blooger is a boogerhead..

TS Hendrik said...

Well you clearly deserve it. You are awesome. Though I am pretty sure you won playmate of the year...

Maybe it's time you created a page for all these awards. A trophy room of sorts.

Kal said...

That IS a good idea but I can't remember where I got them from and it bother me that I dind't record that. I suppose I could go through my posts list but then that would make me feel bad about not attatching search tags to each post. It's such an easy thing to do and would have helped me find posts I wanted to reference at times.

Nathan said...

Awww, no one has ever found my posts seductive! Come on, what's sexier than writing about Oz books and Mario games?