Sunday, August 1, 2010

Frozen Cephalopod


"A bit late on the uptake I know. But in case you don't follow us on Twitter, its really our duty to mention (even a week late) the discovery of this tiny octopus from Antarctica. Its venom works in sup-zero temperatures. Maybe some day we'll be posting about the medicine someone has derived from this itty bitty cephalopod."

I hope that Mr Snowy P. Bastard here doesn't think that just because he is in Antarctica that he is safe from the Cave of Cool foundation. We were BORN in the cold. We LIVE in the cold. We LOVE the cold. Gotta be tough for them to be crushed just when they are newly discovered.

http://cephalopodteaparty.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

I think he's pretty darn cute, actually.
xoRobyn

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I didn't know they possessed venom.

Drake said...

What evil will these slithering demons of the deep think of next?!

Kal said...

NO..not you too Robyn. You CAN'T be a collaborater.

TS Hendrik said...

Wow, Robyn saying that has to be a blow to the movement.

Hart Johnson said...

He is SO CUTE! Though I am pondering why exactly my day is infused with octopi...

Kal said...

They tend to go after the cute ones that I know Hart. Just be aware of your surroundings and keep your pepper spray or your car key's handy. One stab to the eye should take care of any threats.

Kal said...

Oh and T.S. I tend to forgive Robyn her insane ramblings. After all, the poor little match girl doesn't even have a TV. I weep openly for her when she is not looking.