Saturday, February 27, 2016

Trailer Talk - Podcast Research

Of all the films I am most looking forward to seeing this summer, Keanu looks like pure comedy gold. I have seen Key and Peele do these kind of characters before so I know the search for a kitten through the gangs of L.A. is going to be fantastic fun.

Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele, a.k.a. the hugely popular comedy duo Key & Peele, star as Clarence and Rell, two cousins who live in the city but are far from streetwise. When Rell’s beloved kitten, Keanu, is catnapped, the hopelessly straight-laced pair must impersonate ruthless killers in order to infiltrate a street gang and retrieve the purloined feline. But the incredibly adorable kitten becomes so coveted that the fight over his custody creates a gang war, forcing our two unwitting heroes to take the law into their own hands.





Two words - Margot Robbie. 'nuff said.



Tarzan? TARZAN? Nothing freakin' better than Tarzan next to the Jungle Book.



I hate the dark, rainy effects but I am fascinated to see how it will all work out. Did I mention how much I hate dark, rainy effects and Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor. Such a missed opportunity.



Oh look, another classic jungle tale. I loved this book as a kid and it's the ONLY time when the animals should talk in live action. Cartoon animals can talk all the time but not live action ones.



Five movies in and the gags still work. Go figure.





Two superhero blockbusters that will put to rest many current franchise as many of the top stars are doing their last movies as these characters we have come to know. Credit to Jennifer Lawrence, Fassbender and McAvoy for sticking with the franchise through 3 films as their fame and profiles only got larger.



This runs some of the same movies but gives a look at a few other high profile films.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I'm already peeing my pants in anticipation of X-men: Apocalypse and Captain America: Civil War!