Friday, April 1, 2016

Fridays With The Furies - The A-Z Challenge - The Letter F


That's it for today. This first week you get the regular features plus often an Image Blizzard. But that is it. 2 posts MAX during the entire month of April. You think I can't do it but just watch me. I will still post for myself but no one else will see anything but my scraps. Of course that will cost me followers but so what. I have to learn to let go of this, right? At least that is what the wise elders and friends in my lives tell me. I can't promise I will do the letters in alphabetical order but all of them I will do.















 

 
 

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Good luck with the A-Z Challenge!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I will not fail. Probably loose a hundred followers but who cares.

Nick Ward said...

So it begins...