Saturday, March 30, 2024

Ghostbuster - Frozen Empire

Half way through this picture I thought how great this film would be if I was 12 years old. It really captures the spirit of the every original movie. I just found it to be taking awhile to fight some ghosts and get to the predictable ending where every Ghostbuster has to show up with NEW proton packs that makes them JUST strong enough if they work TOGETHER to defeat the evil ghost. I hope I didn't spoil the movie for you. 


Not much new to show the audience after this concept has been around for as long as it has. I am burnt out on the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles as well. But why create a new well instead of going back to what is familiar? This is what happens to a person who lives long enough to see enough movies that are basically the same. Maybe I am to blame for not being in the demographic for this Ghostbusters sequel so disregard all I have said. It's not a bad film but it is predictable. I don't know if I can see the same old car turn the same city street about a hundred times. I didn't but I thought I would bail about half way through. My pledge to finish every film I start was really tested. Don't make the mistake I did.



No comments: