Sunday, May 29, 2016

Look How Beautiful This Toy Is


This is one of the holy grails that I would love to come across at some yard sale. I imagine it displayed sitting on top of it's original box. The lady wants five dollars for it but I give her ten out of guilt and then I enjoy watching it walk across the table. These pictures are from the Facebook page of someone I follow who owns a toy shop which allows him to add pieces that come his way into his personal collection. Such treasure must pass by his eyes most every day. I would unpack boxes and do research for nothing just to work in that store.




 
Look, he comes in purple too. Now THAT is Dino. Though he is three times the size as the pet on the show which Fred could never really ride like this. This dinosaur is more like the one he works with a the quarry.
 
 

No comments: