Wednesday, August 2, 2017

This Is How People Try To Get Me To Talk To Them On The Facebook

Selena Gomez guest starred on Hannah Montana as pop star/rival Mikayla Skeech in three separate episodes. But she also was Alex Russo in Wizards of Waverly Place. We know that Wizards of Waverly Place and Hannah Montana take place in the same world because of the 2009 crossover special "Wizards on Deck with Hannah Montana". Both characters can't exist simultaneously unless Alex Russo created a pop star alter ego and used magic to never be recognized for it, yet this is never addressed and the series move on.
 
 
I won't lie. It's seductive bait to debate such a point. I actually do have an answer for this person but I won't give it to them because they obviously know of my love for both Disney shows and are using that knowledge as an 'IN'. I resent the intrusion. Plus I recognize the last name and I know a Mormon with the same last name on the Facebooks and he is the ONE batshit crazy Mormon that I tolerate. I should be impressed that someone took the time to learn my likes before trying to get me to agree that their religion isn't made up balloon juice but to use my Selena against my better interests is bad form.
 

No comments: