Friday, August 23, 2019

And They Published It In PEOPLE Magazine Which Assumes Quit A Bit, Don't You Think?

 
I don't know if these creatures ARE Human. This photo is so phony and so staged that it enrages me. I hate the stupid Halmark movies that Lori Laughlin makes. I hated Full House. I hate this whole situation. This "article' says everything one ever needs to know about celebrity culture and white entitlement. Stop being shocked that this is anything new but in this case all the girls are equally vapid and loathsome. They pissed on the opportunities they were given to take communications in college just to eventually become social media influencers. GAH. There is a dream. I don't think they even attended class, much like they didn't attend classes in high school. College material these muppets are not. I hate every second of this. I hope Aunt Becky goes to jail for a long time.
 

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Yeah, "ready to face their fate" -- AS IF -- hahahahahahaha

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I know...if you were really serious about that you don't print your story in PEOPLE...that is what the National Enquirer is for.