Monday, November 11, 2019

Headlines This Week

 
I love how something like this goes from idea to final product and NO ONE speaks up and asks if this is a good idea or not.

 
Great. If this messes up my shows I will be so pissed.
 
 
I love this story so much.
I expect the VIEW to rip him a new one but his supporters?
Justice comes in many forms when you are an lying asshole.
 
 
 
Do I have to explain why this is a bad, bad idea?
These little killing machines become self-aware so easily.
 


It's all fun and games until one of these toasters rips your throat out. Just imagine them with sharpened edges. You wouldn't have a chance until we release these sword fighting robots to take out the mini cheetahs and of course the cat sized velociraptors that I have heard people talk about cloning. More bad ideas.



No comments: