Monday, November 11, 2019

The Miracle Of Ordinary Moments.

Today I went for a drive and a talk with my buddy Jeremy. I love listening to music with him because he knows about a million songs from all genres. I thought I was the music guy and maybe in the 80s I could hold my own with the best of them but aside from that I am a poser next to Jeremy. And he was a TODDLER in the eighties. He shouldn't know anything that existed back then but he always surprises me. Today my point was proven when I looked down below his radio and he had the SOUNDTRACK to TOP GUN ready to go in the tape deck. Trust me, that was the LAST soundtrack that I thought I would never see again yet there it was and my head rotated 360 degrees. How does he even know about the songs on the TOP GUN soundtrack? I love when things like that rock my world in the best way. Well done my brother.

 

No comments: