Friday, October 14, 2022

From The Facebook Memory Page

I wonder if I could cook chicken wings at 2 AM if I was married. I am sure that would be one of the first things that would need to be 'fixed' by the little woman. I am sure an Eastern European male order bride wouldn't even put up with that kind of bullshit. Either way the point in moot because no one will ever love me enough to marry me unless they are ordered to by a judge to do so they can avoid heavy jail time.


WHAT? Time in my company cannot be worse than time in Cell Block C. Why has no one with vision seen the potential in this radical view of punishment. If living would me doesn't set that felon straight then she is a career criminal.


And I will enjoy my wings in about 20 minutes.


I look like Tolstoy in his garden.

No comments: