Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Tuesdays From The Toybox

http://serpentorslair.com/2015/12/22/unboxing-diamond-select-toys-marvel-select-dr-strange/




I have this one on pre-order right now. Dr. Strange was the first superhero figure that got me back into collection action figures and toys in a big way. Now that I see that Marvel Select has given him their special treatment, I really do need him in the collection of cool.

 
I always loved this pirate figure from the Big Jim line because you could alter his face from normal to a skull. Just want you want in a pirate themed villain.

 
 
I would love to see a Harley done in this style for a reasonable price.

 
Shogun Warriors complete in box are the holy grail of pieces for my collection.

 
I do love a nice custom. The blue here is perfect.



 
I love any figure with wings especially if that figure is female.
 

No comments: