Wednesday, February 5, 2020

My Spirit Is Broken

Trump wins. He always wins. Maybe Mitch was right to do what he did. Trump is good for us, right? Why fight? Join Team Trump. Make America Great Again. After all, it was a PERFECT phone call. Dear Leader told me that himself. Bet they are having one hell of a taxpayer funded party tonight...hell take the rest of the week off, you senators worked your asses off for your country and once again you were brave and honorable and you made the right decision based only on your conscience. You deliberated for hours. I admire the sacrifice you gave to your country. I wish all you magnificent GOP bastards could have gotten a Presidential Medal of Freedom last night. But is WAS Rush's time to be honored for what he has done to unify and strengthen the moral character of his fine nation. I hope they give rush a radio show in Hell when he dies so he can entertain those other doomed souls. He's earned it. Excuse me now. I have to get on the train to Crazytown now. I am going to run for Mayor when I get there. GO TRUMP!

San Dimas High School Football Rules!!

No comments: