Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Now I Have To Digitally Read Issues One To Five So That I Can Properly Get My Fix Of Okoye As The New Iron Fist


I think I might pull this #6 down off the shelf for my Black Panther part of the Collection of Cool. There is no Okoye action figure aside from a 'Build a Figure which are abominations as you know.



First you would have to buy this entire line of figure.


THREE of them were not even in the Black Panther Movie. Both T'Challa and Killmonger are repeated in the above photo.

Those figures could have be replaced by Black Panther characters. LIKE OKOYE.

But to get her you have to open all the boxes to get the pieces to make an Okoye. Why would I devalue six figure to make one I may love but is in my possession now by means I am not comfortable being a part off. 

I hate this scam to sell figures or multiple figures of characters who already had a billion versions of themselves out there like IRON MAN.





 






WAKANDA FOREVER!!

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Women characters always seem to get the short end of the stick from Marvel when it comes to merchandizing.