Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Meg 2 The Trench


For the past twently years Jason Staitham has been  the bomb. I love everything he has done. One of the most  underrated action stars out there. When I saw he was cast in the sequel to Meg, the killer shark movie I know I have to see it and I am glad it did. It's a non stop butt puckering ocean adventure with killer Megladon sharks and underwater sequences against bad corproate criminals that  help my attention for the whole film.


One ocean base is involved in studying the 'Trench' while another is even and trying to mine rare Earth minerals from the self same trench with puts the two teams in conflict.


The destruction of the two good subs sends out team on a voyage underwater to the evil undersea station where only a few survive. I have never seen a mivue were I was less sure that anyone of the good guys would survive an that made it thrilling.


At one hour and 48 minutes the film never lets up for  second. There are great action scenes., lastminute escapes and the HOPE that our hero will suvive the ordeal.. Don''t miss it. It's batshit crazy and gonzo and could never heppen in real life. This the perfect summer shark movie.


 


No comments: