Thursday, January 14, 2016

Into The Badlands - Episodes 6 Of 6

 
Last episode for Season One. I would LOVE to see MK, the punk kid with the super powers actually hurt someone bad for a change. Isn't this what I have been waiting for all this season?? The big escape is also set for tonight so there is a lot that can go wrong over the next 42 minutes. Plus these maniacs have just introduced a whole new group of assassins in the last episode.


So much for answering my questions. Of course they will now be pursuing MK and Sonny when they escape from Quinn who is far more evil than I ever imagined possible and I have a good imagination.


No way that Sonny escapes now. He has lost his rank and his sword and is in chains. Great. Another season to look forward to. I knew it. No one just wants to tell me a story and then leave well enough alone. Everyone has to find a way to stretch the story out for as long as possible. I usually want more of a good show and I liked Into the Badlands. I just wanted a more complete ending to this chapter of the story before moving on to the next season. But damn, those ninja monks were cool.

 
The Widow was once like MK?
Damn, there is a drop.
 
 
I love a show with few if any redeeming characters.
Okay, you got me for season two ya bastards.
If there IS a season two I mean.
 
 
Now What?
 
 

No comments: