Friday, January 1, 2016

Tournament Of Rose Parade

 
38 years of me watching the Tournament of Roses parade with Bob Ubanks. I swear those bastards forced him out. I might boycott next year's coverage to show my disgust with this change in tradition. This parade means that the holidays are officially over for me and I hate that loss of tradition with Bob and Stepanie. You live long enough you see everything change around you, kids. Trust me, dont' don't ever want to grow old.

Oh and Disney ALMOST had dancing Stormtroopers with their float. ALMOST. I could tell they WANTED to dance with other characters but were told to keep it cool.


 

2 comments:

DrGoat said...

Just watched it, and Bob U. was there doing it. What station were
you watching. I think we had Hallmark on or some other one
and Bob and Stephanie did the commentary. I did think
that Disney should have had more of the classic characters
that made them what they are and less Frozen crap. Like you
said, don't grow old. It sucks.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I always watch KTLA. Even back when he started doing it we could watch the parade because we got a feed from KTLA. Always made me mad, why couldn't we have that channel everyday of the year. But I don't remember a time before Bob and Stephanie.