Monday, July 10, 2017

Well That Is A HUGE Spoiler

I guess it wouldn't be Ragnarok without Surtur, The Fire Demon now would it? I guess nothing is a secret anymore. Thanks Funko. I still love you but I still would like to be surprised just once. I am sure I would have enjoyed Spider-Man - Homecoming more if I hadn't seen so many clips about it online. They released half the movie in previews before it ever reached theatres. I suppose I could have just not looked at them but what are you going to do? According to Norse Mythology, Surtur and his giant fire sword was something that was responsible for the death of all the Gods of Asgard as was foretold. The comics really handled his story well and now that I hear Karl Urban is cast as Skurge The Executioner that maybe my favorite scene in all of Thor Comics will be part of the movie ("He Stood Alone At Gjallabru"). Don't worry if you don't know what I am talking about right now. I will be doing a post on SKURGE and why he is so great before the movie comes out.




 









 

5 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Well, there was one surprise before the prom.
Those things are just creepy to me.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I don't really like the DORBZ ones because they are too cutesy but for some reason I love the regular Funkos. Where else can I put a Cobra Commander next to The Phantom, Spider-Gwen and the Batgirl of Burnside?

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I like the Dorbz one of Gladiator Thor with the war paint.

j-swin said...

That's what I'm talking about. Trailers give so much away that there are no surprise moments in the theater anymore, I hate that these little snot nosed punks won't look at a movie unless the see 80% on their stupid little phones before it comes out. Goddamn media.


Yes, I get the irony, too.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I feel your pain, my brother.