Saturday, December 23, 2017

I Want Credit For Having The Idea First

I know sometimes the world can seem like a pretty messed up place. But then I see this and I realize that FUNKO needs to do a Village People set. Then the Spice Girls. Then Queen and any other groups whose music I bought in the 70s and 80s. Boney M, can you be far behind? And if I am asking for dream Funkos maybe a Brother can get the Weather Girl in their 'It's Raining Men' greatness? What about Cody and Ellen Aim from Streets of Fire? Buckaroo Banzai? The list of unmade Funkos can be endless. We could even go back into history for characters to represent in that style with the amazing price point.

 
Of course these are Fisher Price mock-ups to show proof of concept.
 

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Hey, I'd buy a set of Funko Village People!