Saturday, March 21, 2020

Life Under Quarantine


They all laughed at Dad when he built a combination bomb shelter and pub. But no one is laughing now are they? Look at all that bleach they have to drink. Heaven.Actually even with TV and all the internet trappings we will be lucky to last two weeks without going insane inside. Like space madness or cabin fever, both which I have been diagnosed with.Also if you see someone in your family reading a book, don't tell them the ending or they might stab you like those researchers in Northern Norway. The book was Moby Dick so it just make the whole situation more violent than it had to be. Back in the day I would have BEGGED someone to ruin Moby Dick for me. Of course that is impossible. No one single person can ruin Moby Dick except of course for Herman Melville who wrote the most overrated book of all time. I GET IT! I don't need to know how a whale oil barrel is made you maniac.



Don't get me started on how fucking stupid this cartoon is. How does garbage like this get made?? Those kids are not worth the effort to protect. They should be shark food by now. When will the stupid whale realize that they require a lot of attention and return little that would interest a whale unless he liked hanging out with young boys in short pants which he does. And yes, I am implying that Moby Dick is a pedophile. There, I said it.


It's the end people.
The Colonel has abandoned us in our time of need.
Take your torches to the streets and cough on every metal surface.
Sorry, that's just the popcorn chicken withdrawal talking.



2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Funny post, Cal! There's nothing you can do to hurt Moby-Dick. That final cartoon made me laugh out loud!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I would never go on a cruise ship or plague ships as I like to call them.