Saturday, April 4, 2020

After Only 14 Hours



HOW IS THIS NOT GREAT VISUAL STORYTELLING??

The moments I love the best are rare. This is one of those moments. My evil cat themed Facebook Group have refused to give me the title of VISUAL STORYTELLER which I so desperately covet. I don't care if they know that because if they know then they have/had a choice to make. Deny me the title or show me how deliberate your arbitrary granting of meaningless title randomly is - so randomly that you made the honor worthless. That is either careless, or clueless or both. What is the whole point then? It's like getting participation ribbons after you won the whole event. As a VISUAL STORYTELLER I know why that number reached 600 in only 14 hours. BECAUSE YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE about this NEXT chapter in the James Bond series. Cast who you want for your 007 but the villain HAS to be a hairless cat or I am OFF THE PICTURE!

130.000 people is a big group but that should be more of a reason to highlight contributors like ME who bring something new and fresh to that great cat image and meme and video and everything page. This page DESERVES my contribution but without the sash and sword and top hat that is my due the what is the point? What's in it for ME? I can peddle my wares in any Internet Bazaar Sure, you are entertained but what VALIDATION does my damaged soul receive in return? NOTHING.  -  that's how much. It could make a man bitter if that man let it and I choose to wallow in this imaginary insult because it annoys me so much.

Let's not forget that this is the same cat cult that played mind games with me over the title - CONVERSATION STARTER, which was given, then taken away the next day and then given back two days later and finally taken away for good, never to return. That is what started this whole investigation in the first place. Why are some chosen and other's ignored? How can I rise above my lessers and stand out if we are all equal? What kind of hippie bullshit is that? This is like dodge ball. The one who lasts the longest and is the smartest wins the game. I suspect shenanigans maybe afoot and you all know how I feel about shenanigans.

Then one day it happened. I saw the words VISUAL STORYTELLER next to a person's name. So I looked for it and tried to find a patter in all the people who were part of this private club. But no. There was no pattern. Some posted little and some posted a lot. Some were creative and some were stupid, lonely and dangerous. Some were collectors of memes which helps me out with my Caturday post. But none could tell me why they were chosen. No style of posting I should emulate.

Even the moderators don't return my queries. They either don't have an answer or do have an answer only I can't have it. That is deliberate and deliberate evil is on the list of things I am allowed to destroy with certain resources left in my care. I best this one reaches 1000 reactions after 24 hours. I think the people are crying out for entertainment right now that sparks the imagination long after the caption has passed by on your feed.



After 24 hours.


No comments: