Thursday, December 23, 2021

From The Archives Of Cool

From my first website a list of my favorite quotations:

"I may be mad, I may be blind, I may be visciously unkind, but I still read what you're thinking." -Annie Lennox

"Zephyr in the sky at night I wonder,do my tears of mourning,sink beneath the sun" -Madonna (Ray of Light) 

"He's a good teacher..really seems to care. About WHAT I have no idea." -ThorntonMelon/RodneyDangerfield (Back to School) 

"You will be known as Usul, which is the strength at the base of the pillar." -Stilgar (Dune) 

"I couldn't fix your brakes so I made your horn louder." -Steven Wright 

"Don't try to find the answer when there is no question here, brother let your heart be wounded and give no mercy to your fear" -Live (Run to the Water) 

"Roooooll that beautiful bean footage" -Duke (Bush's Baked Beans commercial) 

"Bill Gates is a monocle and a persian cat away from being a villain in a James Bond movie" -Dennis Miller 

"Are you saying...you want a piece of me?" -Frank Costanza/Jerry Stiller - (Seinfeld) 

"As God as my witness...I thought turkeys could fly." -Arthur Carlson/Gordon Jump - (WKRP in Cincinnati) 

"From some other planet I get this funky high off a yellow sun." -Matchbox 20 

"The only good human...is a DEAD human!" -General Urus (Planet of the Apes) 

"Buddy, if that did it for me I would be the luckiest man in the world." -Jack Nicholson (As Good As It Gets) 

"You wanted to tussle? We TUSSLED!!" -Jennifer Lopez (Out of Sight) 

"I try to say good-bye and I choke, try to walk away and I stumble, though I try to hide it, its clear,my world crumbles when you are not near." - Marcy Gray 

"HEY! You stole my Jesus fish!" -Puddy (Seinfeld) "Is that Dad?" - Bart Simpson "Either that or Batman has really let himself go." - Lisa Simpson 

"Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm." -Steven Wright 

"Carmine said ONE boy..here there are TWO. Carmine said ONE...here are TWO!" -John Cassevettes 

"Sam, can I tell you something else? Sometimes if you want to catch the wild monkey you got to climb the TREE!" -Bubby 

"Sir..Just drop the Chulupa! Put it down and back away!" "Sir, drop the Chulupa!" -Tacco Bell Commercial 

"Homer, he prefers the company of men!"- Marge Simpson "Well who DOESN'T????" - Homer Simpson 

"Is that a picture of Mussolini?" - Matthew Broderick "Well it ain't Tony Bennet!" - Marlon Brando 

"Trust in Allah, but tie up your camel." -John Phillip Law - (Golden Voyage of Sinbad) 

"The clock is another demon that devours our time in Eden" -10,000 Maniacs (Our Time In Eden) 

"The President is missing"- Bob Hauk "The President of what?" - Snake Plisken (Escape From New York) 

"We are not afforded the luxury of choosing the woman we fall in love with." -General Martok on the path to Kalhya 

"Hello. My name is Indiago Montoya...you killed my father...prepare to die." Manny Pitankin (Princess Bride) 

"Be careful Senorita...there are dangerous men about." -Zorro - Antonio Banderas (Mask of Zorro) 

"24 hours in a day...24 beers in a case...coincidence?" -Steven Wright 

"You are like my yo-yo, that glowed in the dark. What made it special, made it dangerous." -Kate Bush 

"The sea was ANGRY that day my friends!" -George Costanza/Jason Alexander- (Seinfeld) 

"You probably already got whats killing you." -Adam Mireault 

"Till your deepest secrets are known to me I will not be moved" -Live - Run to the Water 

"San Francisky? Did you drive and did you flew?" -Sid Dithers/Eugene Levy - (SCTV) 

"Crash and burn, all the stars explode tonight. How'd you get so desperate, how'd you stay alive?" -Hole 

"When Brian Boitano traveled through time to the year 3010, he fought the evil robot kings and saved the earth again" -South Park Movie 

"Make your peace with GOD A.J.!!!!" -Harry Stamper/Bruce Willis - (Armageddon) 

"Who are you?" - criminal scumbag "I'm BATMAN." - Batman/Michael Keaton - (Batman) 

"And the monkey flips the switch." -Major West/Matt Leblanc (Lost in Space) 

"Shucks! And I thought termites only et wood." -Huckleberry Hound 

"Do you know what you have done? You have taken one of the great woman on the face of the earth and thrown her away. I lost her too but I'll get over it because I am SHALLOW and SELF CENTERED but you WON'T because you are COMPLEX!" -Maestro - (Money Pit) 

"I'm your Huckleberry." -Doc Holiday /Val Kilmer - (Thombstone) 

"The trick is to keep breathing" -Garbage (Shirley Manson) 

"If I should lose my mind would you still call me Superman?" -Three Doors Down 

"When I was King I made you Pope" "When I was Pope I made you King" "I love you my King" "I love you my Pope" "I love you BOTH! BUT I LOVE ENGLAND MORE THAT IS WHY I AM KING OF THE POPES!!!!!!" -SCTV 

"I don't know if you have ever had someone trying to kill you but its a really weird feeling." -Tom Petty 

"I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she left me before we met." -Steven Wright 

"How's it gonna be when you find out there is nothing between you and me? Cause I don't care hows it gonna be." -Third Eye Blind "Scott my boy." 

"I got a whole bag of SHUSH with your name on it" -Dr. Evil /Mike Meyers (Austin Powers) 

"Its a Puma!" -Jamie Buckman (Helen Hunt) 

DISHONORABLE MENTION - Any song with the following line in it... "Put you hands in the air...and wave em like you just don't care."

No comments: