Thursday, June 2, 2022

Maverick (Attempt 3)

 I don't know what it is but I am currently on my third attempt to watch this latest sequel to 80s Top Gun, one of the most iconic movies of all time. I don't think I can get past the whole attitude Tom Cruise takes to the role. I hate the smug look on his face. Everyone knows that Maverick is better than them and he relishes in that knowledge. I can't wait an hour for him to be brought down a peg because if that doesn't happen I will feel abused as a viewer. Let's see how long I last this time.



"I didn't expect to be asked back."

"They're called ORDERS, Maverick."



2 comments:

Kelly Sedinger said...

If this doesn't work, you could always try the Mel Gibson "Maverick", his reboot of the classic comedy Western from 1998 or so....

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I loved that series. James Garner was the shit.