Saturday, September 26, 2015

I Don't Do This Ever Except For My Very Favorites

 
This piece is so good that is deserves to be sold. At $55 dollar plus shipping it's a great deal. I do this post so that someone finds out about her art and tosses some work her way. She is too good not to be doing this kind of stuff full time.
 

I adore this piece by Becca Whitaker. She is one of my early discoveries on Tumblr when she did my much beloved Selena and Demi Lovato pic. I had to buy that from her the moment I saw it. It was the first piece of art I ever bought from a person I met online.


Then came her Cave of Cool illustration which only added to the myth and inspired the plushie.

 
 
This pic of my niece and nephew is beloved in their home in Australia.

 
(click to enlarge)

I had to see her do me an Abbey Bominable in her signature style.


Now she has this new piece. It's for sale as is much of her great work. See it all here and if you want an original piece of great art then give her a shot. She even does great custom stuff. I would get this one myself but I am saving up for a special commission. If I get my custom action figure he will need art for his custom box. I want Becca to complete a piece she sketched for me a long time ago. I hope to be in discussions with her soon.

 

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

She does indeed have a great style.

Unknown said...

A great talent.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I hope she saw this post. I am a fan of her stuff and would like more people to see what I do.