Thursday, September 24, 2015

I Must Learn More About This Project Because You Know I Am A FAN!







I have said this since before I had a blog. BAT BOY is on OUR SIDE. He is a hero who strikes back at the evils of a world that will never accept his freakish BAT BOY like appearance. I also suspect he probably can no longer be educated past a fourth grade level. It's sad really. He'd make a good IGOR though. Like having a collie who needs blood of the living to survive. I feel for the little guy. He is a lonely and smelly figure with a desire to do the cause of justice. He is the Gollum of justice and that is why THE MAN wants to have him put down. VIVA BAT BOY. We should leave him gift baskets of road kill and fresh capes for him to enjoy. Maybe a nice toothbrush.
 

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

He's moved a lot of tabloids over the decades.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Which is another reason some kind of trust fund for his care needs to be set up.