Monday, September 28, 2015

Where Have I Heard This Before?

Donald Trump on Immigration

"Were rounding them all up in a very humane way, in a very nice way, and they are going to be happy because they want to be legalized."

Yes, Mein Fuhrer.

Yes, I went there because I have read a book once. It was a history book. It was a terrific book. Many people also liked this book. They had this guy named Hitler in it and he talked the same way and he was a lunatic. If it walks like a duck with a bad comb-over and talks like a duck with a bad comb-over, then it's probably a Nazi duck.

 
 

6 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

The ignorant lap them up both with a spoon.

DrGoat said...

Too true. That's where despots get their power. From
ignorance, which seems to be in abundance lately.

Jordan said...

Hey, that's my art!

At least provide a link or a reference, man.

http://www.jordanorlando.com/ns/index.php/trump-is-hitler/

Jordan said...

I'm sorry; you may have not known about it. Excuse my knee-jerk (as in, "jerk") reaction.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

No I just put that into the Bing and that was my favorite choice.

Jordan said...

Apologies again. I know you wouldn't knowingly pull something off my site without attribution.

I guess my image went viral!