Thursday, August 25, 2016

Please Tell Me This Is Made Up Because I Can't Tell Anymore

 
 
THE potential next President of the United States, has openly questioned the credentials of Justin Trudeau, labeling the Canadian head of state “an embarrassment” and a “terrible president”.

In a no-holds barred interview with a Canadian magazine to be published next month, Donald Trump claims that despite being only in the job for less than year, Trudeau is “easily Canada’s worst president yet.”

“Honestly I think he’s done a terrible job so far,” Trump observed when questioned about Trudeau, and later tweeted: “He should be ashamed to call himself the President of Canada.”

Trump even warned Canadians that the Liberal leader’s continued “regressive” leadership could result in a change in job title for future Canadian leaders.

“Well as I’m sure you know, I’ve followed Canadian politics closely all my life,” Trump maintained. “And I think he’s done such damage to the Canadian presidency that they should rename it to like, prime minister or something more Canadian-sounding, like emir or emperor.”

Trump openly questioned Trudeau’s immigration policy, calling him the “founder of Canadian ISIS”, but cited the 44-year-old’s “terrible record” with women’s rights, as the main reason for his loss of faith in the Liberal Party leader.

“What kind of feminist punches a broad, huh?” Trump said. “He viciously assaulted a young woman, who is very lucky to be alive, but the left wing media says nothing? Can you imagine what they’ll say when I elbow Elizabeth Warren in the tits? Hypocrites.”

4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Gotta be parody, but still funny!

DrGoat said...

Well, I wouldn't put it passed him. I am so over following politics here in the US. I'll still vote, but I'm sick of the embarrassment these politicians have made of this country. We're basically a country run by corporations with politicians as their shills. Sickening.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

It IS parody but I really can't tell anymore. I know not to believe everything on the Internet but I can no longer tell the difference between satire and real journalism.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

You need term limits for congress. Make it an amendment that the people get to vote on and they can't stop.