Sunday, October 9, 2016

So Apparently Now I Am Also Collecting Funko Rock Candy Superhero Girls

 
 
These are gorgeous figures and at ten bucks I can afford to add my favorites to the Collection of Cool. They also have great packaging and display so well. I just pre-ordered the Thor and Spider-Gwen to go with my two Batgirls and my classic Wonder Woman.
 

 

Of the rest of these I have the next three on pre-order as well. 




I don't know about these two but I do want to collection to be complete as they release new figures so I might and should put these on pre-order as well.

 
 

2 comments:

j-swin said...

Funko is evil. And yes, they have most of my monies....

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

It's that damn humane price point mixed with quality packaging and product. Damn them to hell.