Thursday, September 21, 2017

This Show Only Ever Taught Me How Unimportant I Was As A Human Being

 
Because ever day that I watched a pre-schooler I would be a good boy just like DO BEE had taught me to be and I would listen when she told me to listen and when to sit down or to put my toys away. I did it all. But NEVER, not even ONCE did that bitch of a teacher ever look into her Magic Mirror and say that she could see me. I mean I was looking right at her. I would scream my name at the TV but she just ignored me and my intense need for her validation. Even as an adult when I would catch the end of the show while flipping channels she still had no idea or interest in who I was.
 
So fuck Romper Room
 

3 comments:

Dr. Theda said...

even had a pair of "Romper Stompers"...
we were rather young back then, good Sir Kal...

Dr. Theda said...

You think she ever said the name "Stacey"...??

DrGoat said...

Had it here too. I was too busy watching Capt. Kangaroo and Mickey Mouse Club to get into it. It looked boring anyway.