Friday, April 27, 2018

This Week From The Cave Of Cool - Episode One - That's A New Feature, Darling.


 
Every Friday will by your day to see what the world was up to This Week From The Cave Of Cool. That will be the title of the upcoming podcast I hope to do with MD Jackson.
 
 
 
Maybe it was the peppermint scent in my beard that led me this thought but I was sitting there just thinking about Infinity War and I had this divine inspiration of how the story will end. All the clues were hidden in the movie itself. It's Shakespearean. The idea is so good that your brain will explode just like mine did when you hear it. But it's too soon for such a big reveal. Go see the movie. Enjoy the little picture. I will see if you guessed it as well. I only figured it out on the second viewing so no shame there. I can be patient. But I also can't leave you with nothing. All credit to Suess.
 
 
Cosplay of the Week
 
 

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Good luck with your podcast plans!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Eh, it's a crapshoot as everything is. But thank you.