Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Sometimes A Rant In The Night Because A Better Comment In The Morning

I know it goes against my image but I will no longer apologize for giving supportive comments to those in the world that I care about or admire on Facebook. All my life I have been like this especially when I was a teacher. I have always been all about building people up, not breaking them down. These days the opposite seems to be true so once again I am a rebel going against the grain - the only position I really feel comfortable in. So if I send you one of these coments please trust my sincerity. I have NO other ulterior motives than to tell a stranger that they did good. It doesn't matter if they are my friend or an artist or cosplayer that I don't know. It's something that can help heal a World full of broken people. That is mostly because I like to hear the same kinds of compliments when someone thinks I did good.


Now if you are some piece of dirt, ratbag, racist Nazi punk, you will continue to recieve the most hateful and dismission comments my extraordinarily creative brain can come up with. My goal will always be to make you racists cry.

No comments: