Sunday, November 3, 2019

Facebook Story Of The Day

 
 
So I was in the McDonald’s drive-through this morning and the lady behind me honked at me and flipped me off because I was taking to long to order. Wow. (Take the high road).

So I paid for her food.

I moved up and she leaned out the window looking all crazy at me because the teller told her I paid for her food. She felt embarrassed.

When I got to the second window to get my food, I showed them both receipts and took her food too!
I paid for it, it’s mine! Now she has to wait even longer.

So I Honked my horn and screamed back, “Patience is a virtue”

She gonna learn today!

 

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Drive Thru Wars!

DrGoat said...

So by taking both food orders she nullified the cool thing she did.
Seems like there are two assholes in that Drive Thru.