Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Again With This Dougray Scott



I love this story but I hate that Dougray Scott almost became our Wolverine. But thanks to Tom Cruise we got 16 years of Hugh Jackman who is now the definitive Wolverine. I have followed the lack of career that Dougray Scott could have had if not for this moment.

https://www.screengeek.net/2020/03/09/wolverine-audition-dougray-scott-tom-cruise/

“That one was out of my control. Tom Cruise didn’t let me do it. We were doing Mission Impossible and he was like, ‘you’ve got to stay and finish the film’, and I said I will, but I’ll go and do that as well. For whatever reason he said I couldn’t. He was a very powerful guy. Other people were doing everything to make it work.”

Thanks to Rob R for sending this to me. I guess everyone with a ripped physique wants to be Logan.


Eternals star Kumail Nanjiani takes advantage of his famously shredded physique by becoming Marvel's Wolverine in a new magazine photoshoot. 

2 comments:

Rob R said...

I would never have guessed it, but Kumail Nanjiani for Wolverine!
https://screenrant.com/marvel-wolverine-kumail-nanjiani-photos/

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

The nose seems wrong to me...we would have to CGI that nose.