Friday, March 13, 2020

Headlines This Week


Killer bugs? Sure, why not?


What? That is NOT Beyonce?


You should be hording garlic and silver, not toilet paper.


I can't watch her performance.
I can't. I won't.


I can't tell you the number of times this film was showed in rotation on the base during the weekend matinees. I have seen it enough to know all the songs from the RECORD ALBUM I had of it. I think you show this rather than hide it from view and maybe surround it with some shows that explain in context how it got made in the first place and why it should never be made again...or remade as it were. Not even with a white Uncle Remus. I would be more embarrassed that you did a live action 'remake' of Aladdin. THAT offends MY sensibilities.

You can read the article by going HERE.


No comments: