Wednesday, March 11, 2020

I Can't Decide On The Blue Or The Orange Scarlet

G.I. JOE SCARLETT SKY-BLUE COLOR BISHOUJO STATUE
The world’s first series of action figures created by Hasbro, G.I. JOE follows a group of heroes in their fight against Cobra, an evil organization plotting to take over the world.
An exclusive 2008 variant of Agent Scarlett that dropped into the G.I. JOE action figure line in a special aerial assault version joins the Kotobukiya G.I. JOE BISHOUJO line! The base and suit are a refreshing sky-blue, and a conspicuous silver lining adorns her body suit. Her white fitted gloves and boots also perfectly compliment her suit.

Display Scarlett alongside the exclusive Baroness 25th Anniversary Blue Color Bishoujo Statue for a uniform colored-look.
Created through the power of technology, this high quality digitally sculpted limited edition statue leaves no detail untouched thanks to the expert hand of sculptor Takaboku Busujima (BUSUJIMAX).
G.I. JOE and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission. © 2019 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved. Licensed by Hasbro.
Available May 2020.








6 comments:

Jeffrywith1e said...

Orange. No question.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I am thinking the same. I just had to look at the blue some more. Got to go original colors with her and the Baroness.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Oh yes, the orange/navy combo is much better.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I pulled the pin and made that choice this morning.

Ant said...

Orange!

🐜

j-swin said...

Definitely orange, good call.