Monday, March 2, 2020

Oh I Am Just FULL Of Great Ideas

I have the coolest story about two mutant sisters. A speedster and a time traveler who can't time travel. One is damaged and has trauma in her past as a mutant agent for the Government where her entire strike team was killed and she was physically and emotionally damaged. At the start of the story her little sister is now at the same facility where she trains. The little sister is loved by everyone while the older sister is hated for how she lost her team a decade in the past. The little sister can manipulate chronal particles to change the flow of time in a localized area, say a room, but she cannot time travel per say. She can live between the seconds in her immediate reality. Whey the older sisters learns how her speed can augment her little sister's powers to actually allow them to travel through time - something she must keep secret from her Masters who already don't trust her. Together with a little help from the sister bond that can even survive trauma and jealousy, they take a chance to rewrite history and save a group of heroes despite how that would rewrite history.



I will use this song for the trailer because the words tell my story which is what made me think of my story in the first place. I guess I have to give the Wild Strawberries a co-creator credit.

No comments: