Friday, October 23, 2020

Countdown To Halloween - Postma Does Fisher Price Adventure People Killers

  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It's a BLAST FROM THE PAST with the Fisher-Price adventure people. Some of you might remember these from your childhood but probably don't remember them being so bloody gory. That is my fault, this mash-up just popped into my brain one afternoon and I just had to make them. It is a literally my youth mashed together with toys I have played with as a kid and my love of the horror movies from teen years.
 
I also chopped up some Backgrounds from "Scoody-doo: Mystery Incorporated" and put them in the illustration to make my drawings look better since My BG skills are lacking. And before anybody asks, they are done entirely in Photoshop and are not real custom figures.
 
Enjoy!
 
 

No comments: