Saturday, October 31, 2020

Happy Halloween Everyone

Enjoy the Last Halloween ever since Covid has killed the tradition of handing out candy to kids. It's not even safe to go out and see all the girls dressed as slutty cats, and slutty Disney Princesses. Slutty superheroes on roller skates and slutty Monster High characters also score big with me. WHAT? It's TRADITION for me to enjoy the effort they put into looking extra slutty on this one night of the year but the Covid has ruined that for me. It was cool to see some kids I know go out in costume with their masks on. Halloween is really a cool thing when you are a kid. It always was. I admire the people that keep that spirit alive with their own kids.



I could have totally pulled of the Viking look this year. But I would wear the slopping clothing like fat Thor from the Avengers End Game movie. I have the physique to pull it off and the pj pants, slippers and housecoat to complete the look. I even have a Thor hammer to go with the helmet.


I could always be a pirate too.
Perfect last minute costume idea.




I think I could totally pull of this costume.
But I would need my own custom shield.
It will be a great costume for NEXT YEAR.




2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

The Big Thorbowkski would be a fun costume!

Super-Duper ToyBox said...

Happy Belated!