Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Wonder Woman 1984 Releasing On Streaming Same Day As Theaters


It would be a nice gift but I have been burned before.


Warner Bros. has officially confirmed Wonder Woman 1984 will be released on HBO Max, and in theaters, on Christmas Day 2020. Following the success of 2017's Wonder Woman, director Patty Jenkins and star Gal Gadot signed on to return for a sequel. The highly anticipated blockbuster was initially set to come out over Christmas in 2019, but it was moved up to November before getting delayed to summer 2020. That proved to be the first of many delays for Wonder Woman 1984's release.

3 comments:

Chase March said...

This news leaked last week and I wasn't sure to believe it. Looks official now. But of course, we don't get HBO Max in Canada, so . . .

Cracked Like An Egg said...

How do you feel about this?

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I am overjoyed. And I will find a way to see it with everyone else. I have no ethics and connections without ethics and after all my disappointment I don't feel even a little bit bad. I just want to see this movie...and Black Widow.