Thursday, December 17, 2020

Our Latest Episode Of Balloon Juice Is Up For You Enjoyment




THE MOVIES ARE DEAD, MAN! 

With the movie houses shut down due to Covid and the recent announcement that Warner Brothers is teaming up with HBO Max for same day streaming releases of all their upcoming films, we speculate about what's going to happen to the movie houses. Is going to the movies a passé concept? Are the movies dead? What will happen to the existing movie theaters? Will this be their chance to become something more than just distribution outlets for the big movie chains? 


We also talk about STAR WARS and THE MANDALORIAN, because you know what we're like we can't stay on topic any better than a Stormtrooper can hit a target. I think even Millie Bobbie Brown gets dragged into it at one point. I can't remember. Yes, we were a little inebriated. In these waning days of the Pandemic, who isn't?


2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I just watched "Enola Holmes" a couple of weeks ago and I thought Millie Bobbie Brown was great in it! Your dislike of her is irrational, Cal.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I wish her nothing but success but I just HATE her from her lack of emotion in Stranger Things to her pretentious nature in Enola. It's could be any girl but it's just her that rubs me the wrong way. I CAN'T STAND HER. Like Kristen Stewart and Cara Delivigne.