Monday, July 12, 2021

I Am Telling You. That 15 Hour Sleep Really Messed Me Up. (From The Archives Of Cool - May 2018)

That moment when you think your beard was looking good and you thought it was a good time for a selfie. 12 shots later and we never speak of this incident again. Trolls are the ones that live under bridges and the Hunchbacks live in the bell tower? Right? So I have a couple of choices. From now on I use an IMAGE of myself instead of the actual image of my face. But what image to choose? I need to think about this.  But I need something to start with. Something more horrific than my own ghastly image to represent me on Facebook. Invisible Man is it. I like the bandages. The bandages cover a multitude of sins. Plus the ascot with the smoking jacket after dinner is a pretty sharp look.

 
I am THIS close to becoming THIS guy.
 
 

No comments: