Friday, May 13, 2022

Mattel Resurrects Monster High For Friday the 13th


One of the things I had to put into storage was my large collection of Monster High dolls. They are something I got into early on in the first series because of how well the dolls were designed and how well they did with the whole concept of individual characters based on MONSTERS and in turn, reinvented the fashion doll. These are not BRATS dolls who are all sluts. Monster High dolls are pure in their monster ways. I have multiples of each girl figure from different lines which are also distinguished by their creativity and unique themes. One of my favorite pieces is this styling head.




You can read the story by going HERE.


Abby Bominable is my favorite.
She is the daughter of the Yeti.


2 comments:

Bulldog said...

Always loved picking these up for my daughter when she was younger. I loved designs and thought they did a good job.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I felt that same way about them. They were hip and creative.