Tuesday, May 10, 2022

The Tulips Found Me This Year

Many of you know that I moved out of my long time home this year when my Mother sold the place. Having to put my toys into storage hurt bad but I think the worse part of the move was the loss of my beloved tulips that I planted every year since they are the first flowers to bloom around here usually. I wasn't looking forward to spring in the new place without my tulips. However, today I noticed that there is a small tulip plant in front of the trailer. Maybe six or so blooms to come. I have no idea what color they are but the whole thing has given me a little bit of hope which I have NONE of these days. I hope they bloom before my Mother goes up to Edmonton for her cancer surgery. I will take that as another good sign.



6 comments:

Tim Knight said...

A lovely discovery - and surely a sign of things to come?

Sending positive vibes over the waves to your mum for her surgery.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Wonderful that you still have Spring tulips! Sorry to hear your Mom is dealing with cancer. Best of luck to her for a successful surgery and treatment.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Thanks for that, Tim.

Dr. Theda said...

Wishing your Mom well ...

Tundra Bunny said...

I hope your Mom comes through her cancer treatment with flying colours. Where there is life, there is hope.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Thanks for that everyone.