Thursday, June 27, 2013

Summer Of Big Brother

Oh I am so looking forward to hating these people. There are few things I enjoy more than watching vain people trapped like rats, especially when they all start to turn on one another. Worst yet, the sister of Rachel, who actually won a season while I hated her the whole time, has been put in the snake pit. I am hoping she is half as unstable as Rachel was. I disliked her in the first minute I met her. She talks just like her stupid sister. That bodes well for this season.


There is also a kid who looks like Howdy Dowdy the ventriloquist's puppet and he is the annoying overly exited 'super' fan. I want to slap him immediately.


Mike the surfer dude with the stupid haircut should be the first to go. He is the most clichéd of them all. I just want to bash him with that bag of frozen oranges in my freezer.


If you think I am ignoring the girls, you would be mistaken. They are all pretty and that will make them extra catty because as we all know that women hate women, especially pretty women.

I see they have the requisite collection of blonds, boobs, bimbos and buttheads so all the most annoying personality types are represented. Let the hate begin. I hope at least some of you will be following with me.

 

7 comments:

Jeremy [Retro] said...

i would rather watch honee-boo-boo!

Kal said...

No way, Honey Boo Boo don't backstap and lie and cheat enough for me. Plus my mother likes this show so this is one of the things we watch together.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I don't watch Big Brother or many reality shows, but I intend to watch the Amazing Race Canada one that is starting soon. Being Canadian though, I don't know how backstabby or cheaty it's going to be.

Kal said...

They are only going across Canada and not the world. I am sure there will be much more co-operation that competition.

M. D. Jackson said...

The Amazing Race Canada? Oh, that'll be exciting. Which Tim Horton's will the contestants visit this episode?

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Hey, we got plenny excitin' stuff in dis country. We don't need no stinkin' around-the-world B.S.

Kal said...

YEH...and I like the idea of Tim Hortons being the start and stop points for each leg of the race.