Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire Trailer 2013



Am I so bad a person if I admit that I like Evil Donald Sutherland? He's just is so good at playing the asshole who will take another movie to die, but not before he hurts the people that Katniss loves. That laugh of his is bone chilling.

Once again we can look forward to a magnificent performance from the luminous Jennifer Lawrence. I read all the books and really liked them because I dig all the political stuff, the way that the courage of one girl inspires change in her civilization - little moments turning out to mean so much (like that little salute thing that the supporters of Katniss do) And how cool is it that now Katniss has to ally herself with past winners to stay alive - winners who are now forced to be on her side or against her.






 

2 comments:

Michael Lynn P. said...

I'm really looking forward to this. The story and character are just perfect.

Kal said...

They do don't they?