Sunday, June 30, 2013

There Is A Reason They Tell You Not To Mix Vodka With Your Regular Medication

Because I had the worst dream of my life last night. So vivid and so personal with me being emotionally destroyed just before waking up. Damn, that's cold baby. There was a wicked thunder and lighting storm last night also so that probably contributed to the instability in the air and in my mind. There is such a cool fog out this morning which no doubt my brain and it's turmoil created. And the bedding is DESTROYED which means I tossed like a PTSD soldier all night. It's good I sleep alone for many reasons but that's the main one.

 

4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I hate dreams like that. It's a relief to wake up from them.

Kal said...

Oh mine was terrible. My brain knew really how to give it to me.

M. D. Jackson said...

We got the Thunderstorm early Saturday morning. It woke me up at 7 am which is unusually early in the day. It was really violent too. And... it gave me a nightmare as well. I can't remember anything about it but I woke up really anxious.

Maybe we should call Torchwood.

Kal said...

Jack Harkness would fix our problem right quick. But one of us will have to kiss him.