Wednesday, May 28, 2014

I Have SO Many Questions About This Cover

 
So, if I understand this cover, the Martian loving Scotch Tape spokesweirdo SCOTTY MacTAPE (are you freaking kidding me? All those MAD MEN type creative guys and all they could come up with is SCOTTY MacTAPE??) he is trying to stop a crazed Woody Woodpecker from attacking the invading Martians with gun, knife and club with nails in it?
 
Why does Scotch Tape even need a spokesweirdo? Do people not KNOW what Scotch Tap is? Why is Scotty protecting the Martian Invader? Or does he have a non-violent solution like Gahdi to a problem that Woody only wants to solve with American style ultra violence. How will Scotch Tape win us the day? I HAVE TO KNOW. Please enlighten me if you know what the hell is going on here.
 

No comments: