Thursday, September 17, 2015

I Guess I Am Really Just A Don't Bee

I did my first podcast last week. I thought I did okay. I was entertaining if a little manic. I do that. It's part of the magic that is me. Especially around other people I tend to show off a little. Maybe I tried too hard. I can go days without having a conversation with someone so maybe I am out of practice, I don't know. But people laughed so I was encouraged. I know when people are entertained and these people were entertained. I would have been a great episode. I got some good feedback that night. But since then, nothing. I don't like to push so I let it go.

Anyways they are doing another podcast tonight but no one has contacted me on Skype to join them. I wasn't given the topic for this week. Nothing. They can see that I am online. Man, it's like Junior High School all over again.

I feel kinda pathetic. I thought I would be a podcasting Do Bee. But it's their podcast and they can have anyone on it (or not on it) that they wish. I just feel bad for wasting everyone's time. I am grateful for the opportunity. I will never podcast again so you can all stop worrying now.

 
Don't look at me that way, Mr Do Bee.
I can't stand your disapproving judgement.
 
(How prophetic)
 

4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Even if you don't become a regular, perhaps you'll be asked back as a guest sometime. Keep a happy thought!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

It's just that they asked me to come back and then just totally ignored me all week like a piece of garbage you forget under your car seat. I will never podcast again for the rest of my life. If I was that bad then I have no business ever expressing another opinion aloud. And it's ruined a friendship with Ms M. I can't face her again. She encouraged me and told those boys I would do a good job and I just let her down as well. I don't even know why I blog sometimes but then I remember that I don't get judged by others with my blog. I can dismiss their opinions of me. I couldn't do that this time. I got a fair shot and failed. Just wish someone could have let me down instead of just going on with this weeks show and ignoring me when they can see I am on Skype. I don't want to talk about this anymore. Too humiliating.

Chase March said...

Everyone is bad at things the first time. And I'm not saying you were, because I didn't hear the show. But if you want to give it another go, any time, you can come on my radio show. I know you're not a hip-hop head so much, but we could talk comics.

Take care,

Chase

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Thanks for your friendship all these years, my brother Chase.