Thursday, October 29, 2015

Computer Issues This Week

I wish I could find some way for my tablet to talk to my desktop computer and allow me to access my shows and movies remotely that way. Maybe pull everything from my own personal CLOUD OF COOL.  I would love to read comic books and watch shows on my tablet but the transfer process has been annoying me all week. I wouldn't have to do a transfer of movies from desktop to tablet which Apple makes tough if you don't first buy the movie from their Apple Store. I know that is deliberate and part of their business model but it's annoying.

I am getting some blood work done next week and that means that glucose test that I will totally ace this year because I have my type 2 diabetes really under check. But it's a two hour test and I want a good movie to watch while I wait.

 
I want to join the revolution. One day I will need to stop the missiles from launching with just my tablet and a strong WIFI connection. You will thank me than and be happy you helped me.
 

3 comments:

csmith2884 said...

plex server on the desktop and app/client on your tablet best thing I ever did media wise. PM me for more info if you want.

csmith2884 said...

And if you do it let me know. I can share my server with you.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Thank you my brother. I will do some research on that.